Sign up for Camp Simba 2016!
This year at Camp Simba, join us as we "Dare to Explore" with our resident explorer Bing Bong and
all the characters from Pixar's Inside Out! Highlights of this year's Camp Simba include exciting
moments at Sentosa's Wild Wild Wet and Adventure Island, Bing Bong's Carnival, and fun-filled
activities like Cake Baking!
When: 3rd to 5th June 2016
Where: Sentosa, Duke-NUS, and NUS
Accommodation: Beds & Dreams Hostel, Temple Street
Registration for Camp Simba is now open through 24th April 2016.
- Aged between 7 and 12 years old;
- Have parents/immediate family members undergoing cancer treatment, in remission, or deceased due to illness;
- Be able to understand and speak English; and
- Be physically and emotionally healthy
If your child does not fulfil all of the criteria but would still like to participate, please drop us
an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.To enrol your child in the camp, you can:
- Submit a completed form to an affiliated healthcare personnel (e.g., Medical Social Worker at participating organisations);
- Complete an online form HERE;
- Complete a copy of the form HERE, and either (a) scan and email it to us at email@example.com, OR (b) send us the completed hardcopy at this address:
Camp Simba 2016
c/o Student Affairs Department
Level 4, Duke-NUS Medical School
8 College Road